Nissa joined CLA as a tax manager in August 2018 with 18 years of public accounting experience in the Reno-Tahoe area. Her focus is on providing accounting and tax compliance, including preparation and planning to privately held businesses, individuals, and trusts. Nissa serves privately held companies in the construction, real estate, manufacturing, distribution, and small business industries; as well as high net worth individuals, both domestic and foreign, and trusts. She is a certified public accountant in the state of Nevada.
Nissa’s primary goal is to develop long-term relationships built on integrity and trust. She takes time to get to know her clients, actively listening to their goals and concerns in an effort to provide effective solutions. She enjoys providing options to her clients that meet their professional and personal values while saving money and staying compliant.
- Developer/ Contractor / Sub-contractor
- Manufacturing and distribution
- Small business
- Professional service
- Domestic and foreign individuals
Education and professional involvement
- Bachelor of science in business administration, emphasis accounting from University of Nevada, Reno
- Masters of taxation from Golden Gate University
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), member
- Nevada Society of Certified Public Accountants (NVCPA), member and board officer
- Builders Association of Northern Nevada, member